November 23, 2020
Thank you all for your patience. It’s been a busy few days since the province has issued its latest restrictions on social gatherings and the Actsafe team has been working hard to get up to speed. Below is updated guidance based on the most recent provincial and regional guidelines.
- Live Streaming Productions can continue if:
- No audience, patrons, or guests – a closed worksite.
- Only participants that are required are in attendance (i.e., keep the number of people as low as possible!).
- Masks are worn as they are now required, except as necessary for performance.
- Daily health checks (verbal or written) are completed and included in their existing COVID-19 Safety Plan. More information is available here.
- All COVID plans are updated and executed in accordance with the PHO order.
- All events and community-based gatherings as defined in the PHO order – Gatherings and Events are suspended.
- No social gatherings of any size at your residence with anyone other than your household or core bubble.
- A ‘province–wide restrictions’ webpage has been developed to add clarity by the province which is found here.
All of these guidelines are likely to change, so stay tuned for updates.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Don and Will at firstname.lastname@example.org.