The following policy is to address specific health and safety requirements for the resumption of office work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Actsafe Safety Association is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, members, and visitors at our operating location, #140-4259 Canada Way, Burnaby BC.
- The Actsafe team will be following a hybrid rotation strategy
- The Actsafe team will comply with all applicable regulations, guidelines, and orders, from WorkSafeBC, the Provincial Health Office (PHO), and the provincial and federal governments, relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Actsafe’s communicable disease response team includes the CEO, the Operations and Administration Supervisor, and the Worker Health and Safety Representative.
Communicable Disease Response Team Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop procedures and guidelines for staff and visitors
- Regularly review the policy and procedures
- Support the team and visitors with any questions or concerns regarding this policy and the procedures within
Actsafe Safety Association will:
- Provide employees with PPE, resources, and training required for continuing their job efficiently.
- Communicate regularly with employees, visitors, and contractors who will be accessing our premises about our communicable disease safety protocols.
- Continuously assess, monitor, and improve our plans to meet the requirements of the most recent WSBC Regulations, PHO orders, and provincial and federal government guidelines.
- Require that anyone entering the Actsafe office will review their own health prior to entry. Anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or is sick should stay home and not access the Actsafe office premises. Plans and procedures set by the office building management team – Redstone Group – must be followed.