The working groups formed by B.C’s Motion Picture Best Practices Coalition have completed the B.C. Motion Picture Industry COVID-19 Pandemic Production Guide.
Developed by employers and workers in B.C.’s motion picture production industry, this comprehensive guide will provide the industry with department and work area-specific information on best practices in returning to operations safely.
This is a dynamic document and updates will be made as more is known about this virus and how these guidelines need to be adjusted to help ensure worker safety.
- 7A Buying and Renting Guidelines
- 7B Camera Guidelines
- 7C Construction and Pre-Production Guidelines
- 7D First Aid Guidelines
- 7E Food Safety Guidelines
- 7F General Technicians Guidelines
- 7G Hair, Makeup, Costumes Guidelines
- 7H Locations and Studios Guidelines
- 7I Office Guidelines
- 7J Performera Guidelines
- 7K Post-Production Guidelines
- 7L Transportation Guidelines
Subscribe to our COVID-19 Resource Updates for the most current information.