Have you wondered how and when to conduct a workplace injury-based investigation? This interactive six-hour workshop walks you through the incident investigation process and provides participants with a practical learning approach. With hands-on practice via an industry-specific case study, we demonstrate how to drill down to an incident’s root cause(s) to determine corrective actions using templates and reports. Learn about the types of investigations, the roles of those involved and the importance of completing investigation reports with quality data. The Participant Guide serves as a resource to establish incident investigation policies, procedures, and reports at your worksite. For participating in this workshop, you will receive an Actsafe Investigations kit, which provides the tools and confidence to embark on an incident investigation if the need arises.
- Follow a workplace incident investigation policy and procedures
- Define roles and responsibilities for conducting an incident investigation
- Demonstrate the six steps of conducting an incident investigation
- Document incident investigations using templates and reports to complete the Employer Incident Investigation Report (EIIR)
- Analyze and document the root cause of investigation results
- Determine corrective actions identified in the incident investigation
- Workplace Investigation Templates and Reports
- Introduction to Workplace Investigations
- Workplace Investigations Steps
- Workplace Investigation Analysis
Change your mind? Please see our Cancellation Information.
Workshop Delivery: Instructor Led In-Person or Instructor Led Virtual
Course Duration: 6 hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employers, Managers, Supervisors, JHSC members and employees who are familiar with the work process and areas they may investigate.
100% The course is based on full attendance for completion.