At this time, masks are optional at the Actsafe office. Please respect everyone’s decision about wearing masks. Learn more about our communicable disease protocols for accessing the Actsafe office.
Have you wondered what, how, who and when to conduct workplace inspections? Inspections are an essential component of your health and safety program. This interactive four-hour workshop walks you through the process and resources to practice and develop specific workplace inspection checklists and reports for your work locations. Learn about the types of inspections, the roles of those involved and the importance of inspection reports and follow ups. The Participant Guide serves as a resource for your future development of inspections policies, procedures, reports and checklists at your worksite.
- Follow a workplace inspections policy and procedures
- Identify who, what and how often to inspect the workplace
- Identify potential hazards and provide suggestions to resolve
- Build a customized inspections checklist(s) for a specific worksite
- Complete the inspections checklist and report for a worksite
- Submit completed inspections forms to the employer/ Joint Health and
- Safety Committee (JHSC)
- Introduction to Workplace Inspections
- Workplace Inspections Roles and Responsibilities
- Workplace Inspections Policy and Procedures
- Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Inspections Checklists
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employers, Managers, Supervisors, Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) members and employees who are familiar with the work process and areas they are inspecting.
The workshop is based on completion.
Change your mind? Please see our Cancellation Information.
Workshop Delivery: Instructor-Led In-Person, Instructor-Led Virtual
Workshop Cost: Free
Workshop Duration: 4 hours