Motion Picture Safety for Supervisors
This workshop is designed to provide all motion picture industry supervisors with a fundamental understanding of current WorkSafeBC regulations and their safety obligations. Filled with group activities and relevant discussion, Safety for Supervisors provides supervisors with the knowledge base to supervise their staff in a safe and effective manner.
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Risk assessments and hazard identification
- Responding to workers’ concerns and work refusals
- Incident reporting and investigations
- Correcting unwanted behaviour
- Due diligence
- How to conduct safety meetings and toolbox talks
Who Should Attend?
- Motion picture industry supervisors
Change your mind? Please see our Cancellation Information.
Workshop Delivery: Instructor-Led Virtual
Workshop Cost: Free
Workshop Duration: 4 hours/day for 2 consecutive days