ACTSAFE INJURY PREVENTION WEEK 2022
October 17 – 21, 2022
This year’s AIP Week will include webinars, resources, and activities to help you and your workplace be prepared for an emergency.
Plus, Actsafe’s Safety Café will be back on the road visiting productions around BC!
Date Time Location
October 17 10am–1pm Vancouver Film Studios
October 18 10am–1pm Bridge Studios
October 20 10am–1pm North Shore Studios
Check out Actsafe’s Emergency Preparedness resources here.
REGISTER FOR OUR AIP WEEK WEBINAR!
Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning for the Arts and Entertainment Workplaces
On October 21, Actsafe will be joined by Steve Wallace, Wall Pro Enterprises, for this important webinar.
At the end of this webinar session, utilizing the Emergency Response Plan (ERP) template, you will be aware of:
- What and how to plan for and respond to an emergency, including medical emergencies, fire, severe weather and earthquake
- Employer, supervisor, and employee responsibilities
- Regulations related to Emergency Preparedness and Response
- How to assess hazards and identify risks
- Developing an Emergency Contact List
- Developing a site map for evacuation procedures
- Additional resources