Before starting work activity on certain projects, owners, prime contractors, and/or employers are required by the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation to send WorkSafeBC written notice. You can do this online with WorkSafeBC’s Notice of Project (NOP) form. How much notice they require depends on the type of project you’re planning.

Complete and submit your NOP form here.