Skip to content
Personal Optional Protection (Form 1801)

If you’re:

  • self-employed
  • a partner
  • or a proprietor

…you may not be automatically covered by the Workers Compensation Act. With WorkSafeBC’s Form 1801, you can apply for Personal Optional Protection.

Share Now:


Actsafe is a not-for-profit health and safety association supporting British Columbia’s arts and entertainment industries.

Skip to content