Skip to content
Motion Picture and Television Industry Company Registration (Form 1800MPTI)

You may need WorkSafeBC coverage if you work in the motion picture and television industry and operate an incorporated company such as a loan-out company or are a performer in a starring (or above-the-line) role.

To help simplify things for the motion picture and television industry, WorkSafeBC have established a streamlined process to determine a loan-out company’s status and whether or not it needs to register for coverage.

If you operate a loan-out company, please email WorkSafeBC with a completed form (below). Please allow two to three weeks for us to process your form, during which time WorkSafeBC may call you to confirm the details of your application.

Share Now:


Actsafe is a not-for-profit health and safety association supporting British Columbia’s arts and entertainment industries.

Skip to content