Anti-Bullying and Harassment
Anti-Bullying & Harassment
This foundational course prepares you to identify what does and does not constitute workplace bullying and harassment in the arts and entertainment production worksites in BC. In the event you encounter bullying and harassment you will be able to respond based on common reporting procedures and resources. Case studies throughout the course confirm your understanding and support your response to a potential situation. Note this course doesn’t constitute or replace legal advice.
- Define bullying and harassment
- Respond to incidents of bullying and harassment
- Describe procedures for employers and workers
- Locate anti-bullying and harassment resources
- Importance: Building a Safer Industry
- What is Bullying and Harassment
- Preventing Bullying and Harassment
- Responding to Bullying and Harassment
- Reporting an Incident
Change your mind? Please see our Cancellation Information.
Course Delivery: Online
Course Cost: Free
Course Duration: 1 hour
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All those working in the arts and entertainment production worksites in BC.
The course is based on completion (the grading requirement is 100%).
Laptop is recommended.