Skip to content
Employer’s Report of Injury or Occupational Disease (Form 7)

If a person working for you has a work-related injury or disease and gets medical treatment from a doctor or other qualified practitioner, as the employer, you must report the incident to WorkSafeBC as soon as possible.

Reporting online with Form 7 is usually the fastest way to make your report; it also allows you to update reports if you receive additional information later on. Submit Form 7 online to WorkSafeBC here.

References Guides for Form 7 can be found here (French version).

Share Now:


Actsafe is a not-for-profit health and safety association supporting British Columbia’s arts and entertainment industries.

Skip to content