If a person working for you has a work-related injury or disease and gets medical treatment from a doctor or other qualified practitioner, as the employer, you must report the incident to WorkSafeBC as soon as possible by completing Form 7.

Reporting online is usually the fastest way to make your report; it also allows you to update reports if you receive additional information later on. Submit Form 7 online to WorkSafeBC here.

References Guides for Form 7 can be found here (French version).

To read the full document, and to print, click here (236 kB).