If a person working for you has a work-related injury or disease and gets medical treatment from a doctor or other qualified practitioner, as the employer, you must report the incident to WorkSafeBC as soon as possible by completing a Form 7.

Reporting online is usually the fastest way to make your report; it also allows you to update reports if you receive additional information later on.

Find the WorkSafeBC form and online submission link here.

The Reference Guide is also available in French.