Before starting work activity on certain projects…

Owners, prime contractors, and/or employers are required by the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation to send WorkSafeBC written notice of project. You can do this online with WorkSafeBC’s Notice of Project (NOP) form.

The amount of notice you will need to give WorkSafeBC depends on the type of project you’re planning.

Complete and submit your NOP form here.