Actsafe Membership is open to professional, trade or industry groups, unions, associations or corporations engaged in the following classifications:
- performing arts
- live performance venue
- organizing or conducting live performance special events, and
- motion picture, television or commercial production.
Membership is also open to individuals in the motion picture and/or performing arts industries who are not represented by a member professional, trade or industry group, union, association or corporation.
For further information about Actsafe membership, please refer to Section 2 through 4 of our bylaws:
Membership benefits include:
- Access to MSDS Fetch, an online database of MSDS information for thousands of products, including those commonly used in film and performing arts. Access is by request.
- Actsafe Membership card (by request).
- An invitation to and vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Memberships must be renewed each calendar year.